Click On the words below for information about the events taking place at VTR2017!
Tech Sessions #1 and #2 are held on Wednesday August 16th, All the rest are on Thursday, August 17th
- Tech Session #1 – 3:00pm to 4:00pm, Room: TBD Triumph Wedge Owners Association, "Tools, Tips and Tricks from the TWOA"
- Tech Session #2 – 4:00pm to 5:00pm, Room:TBD, Peter Cosmides of Motorcar Garage LLC a British Car service specialist shop in nearby Maple Shade, NJ
- Tech Session #3 1:00pm to 2:00pm,Room Fountainview, Ted Schmacher and Mike Cook, “The Way It Was”.
- Tech Session #4 – 2:00pm to 3:00pm, Room Fountainview, John Nikas (Director of Communications at Moss). And David Townsend (Sports Car Art) new book, "British Sports Car Companion"
- Tech Session #5 – 3:00pm to 4:00pm, Room Fountainview, U.K. Motoring History Tour Planning Guide
- Tech Session #6 - 4:00pm to 5:00pm, Room: Fountainview Matt Bakes, Triumph Rescue, Technical Discussion
- Tech Session #7 - 4:00pm to5:00pm, Room TBD, Dave Hutchison of Ragtops & Roadsters, America’s British Reliability Run
- Tech Session #8 - 5:00pm to 6:00pm, Room: Fountainview Kai Radicke of Wishbone Classics, Triumph Inline-6 Engine Performance